skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
April 22, 2009
Addicted.
Why is it that when you fall in love with something, you can't ever let it go?
Even if you know it does you harm? Geez.
It sucks, but I can't let go.
"Mocha every day I tell ya! Iced please!"
1 comment:
Randy
7/10/09 9:36 AM
LMAO!! in love with coffee? ;)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
brigitte.
About Me
brigitte
I enjoy long walks on short beaches and candle lit dinners under the sun...with my boyfriend that is <3
ok, seriously...i'm just another blogger here. i tend to always think of the most random things or i just think a lot. time to let it out!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
Apr
(4)
Addicted.
perfection?
three.
two.
►
Feb
(1)
LMAO!! in love with coffee? ;)
ReplyDelete